Whilst some HMRC investigations are targeted, many are random and unexpected.
If you are under investigation by HMRC, we will help you to secure the best possible outcome. We are dedicated to reducing the stress and disruption that a tax investigation may bring you. That works with us explaining the process to you, advising what is needed from you, and if necessary negotiating with HMRC on your behalf, securing a settlement and representing you at a tax tribunal if it gets that far.
Alternatively, if you would like to be proactive and disclose a tax problem to HMRC we can help you to secure the most advantageous terms possible.
Similarly, we are able to provide advice and assistance if your business has had, or is about to have, an HMRC compliance check of your PAYE and VAT systems.
At Prometheus Tax we have years of experience handling HMRC. Working with us you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have engaged a firm which fully understands HMRC’s processes and controls.
We can assist with:
- Accelerated payment (APN) and follower notices (FN)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Code of Practice 9 enquiries
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Criminal investigations
- HMRC campaigns and taskforces
- IR35 investigations
- Local compliance office investigations
- Managing serious defaulters
- PAYE investigations
- Tax disclosures & UK facilities
- Tax tribunals
- Worldwide Disclosure Facility